Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Final Finish of 2014!

Yay!!!  With just a few hours to spare, I finished "Thankful" of the Twice Blessed from Hands on Designs.  I chose not to use the felt pennies that are included with the pattern, and I stitched the bottom portion.  


The fabric is Jack's Rum by Hand Dyed by Stephanie as was used on the model.  I used 32 ct Jobelan and loved every stitch.  The floss is all Weeks Dye Works and Gentle Arts Threads. 

I am now going to spend the next couple hours pulling patterns and stash for the 15 Miras in '15.  I believe I have truly lost my mind to attempt this, but it will be a great way to kick start me to working on these great patterns I have been collecting over the last few years.  

Have a Happy New Year!! I look forward to seeing what you finish and start in the New Year!

2 comments:

You comments are welcome, appreciated, and motivate me! Thank you!