Saturday, February 9, 2013

Blog Hop #15: Stitching When Ill

Stitching the Night Away Stitching Bloggers Blog Hop
This Blog Hop is very pertinent to me lately: Eventually there comes a time when you’re not feeling well, whether it’s the flu or a cold or something else entirely. The question is, do you manage any stitching when you’re under the weather or does it just have to wait for better days?

For the past 5 weeks, I have been battling some Demonic Infection. It started as a head cold, went into the flu and ended up as an upper respiratory infection.  I'm grateful that I didn't get pneumonia which I am prone to get, but it still made it impossible to sit upright for a few weeks. Being that dizzy and weak made it impossible for me to stitch. I even blogged about it a couple times - all that wasted couch time!!!  

Typically, if it's just a cold, I will stitch while I'm relaxing on the couch, unless it's for a gift or I'm going to have someone else frame it, and then I won't touch it just to be sure that I don't transfer any icky germs. However, with this nasty thing that went around, I just didn't have it in me to stitch or do anything else for that matter.  

How's everyone else done?? 

Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comments are welcome, appreciated, and motivate me! Thank you!