Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Calendar Year is Done

I have completed one year's worth of monthly stitches. Wow!!  I can't believe that all 12 months from Stoney Creek are done! I seem to have gotten into the swing of one-handed stitching, or this was just a fun little stitch for me to complete. 


Thank you to those of you who have left encouraging messages for me. I never realized how "spoiled" I was for being able to stitch with both hands, but I promise that I won't take it for granted when I'm able to do it again.

Now that my Pattern for the Months series is over, I will get back to the baby sampler.  I just realized that it has been on my scroll rods since *gasp* August!!  That is entirely too long to leave something undone. 

1 comment:

You comments are welcome, appreciated, and motivate me! Thank you!