Sunday, April 21, 2013

Going to Verification...Sorry!

I have worked very hard to keep this blog "verification free." However, my accounts all got hacked yesterday, and it initially cost me just over $1,000. I was having emails from an Anonymous source on one particular post, and I could tell it was spam, but they kept coming. I am not sure if that is the same group of people that drained my personal accounts or not, but because of it all, I have changed my blog to require the verification. I know that it is a pain, and I apologize, but I lost 7 hours of my life yesterday in fixing the hack-job, and I still have to make some calls tomorrow during business hours to be sure that I have my own identity and that I'm not sharing it with a total butt-head at this point.

Please continue to enjoy my blog, and I love comments if you don't mind typing in those numbers and letters to leave them for me.

Hope everyone is able to enjoy their stitching this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, hope its all sorted out now.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little verification will not stop us from visiting and wishing you well.

    ReplyDelete

You comments are welcome, appreciated, and motivate me! Thank you!