To start this post, here are a couple pics of where I have left off of the baby sampler:
This was the last time I moved things around on the rods (above) and then where
I finished the giraffe from the back (below)I was going to rotate back to the Gadsden Flag, but I just don't seem to want to stop the baby sampler. It's a good thing since it's been on the scroll rods since last August. Wow - that is a long time for a WIP.
And here's where I managed to get by the end of the weekend:
There wasn't a lot of time for me to stitch, but it was fun working on what I did. I did make a change on the block from the letter "B" to "K". I figured that she could either determine it was my first name as the one who stitched it or the letter of our last name. The bunny is coming along nicely, and I'm really excited that I'm almost done with the stitching on the bottom.
I hope that everyone had a great weekend, and I can't wait to see what you all worked on!