Saturday, May 11, 2013

May ORT Report

Wow! I'm still trying to figure out where 2013 is going?? It's already May??  I missed the April report as testing and catching up on reports kept me far too busy, but here is my update for May:
You can see all of the yellows, browns and black that I've been working on - between the giraffe from the Baby Sampler and the Gadsden Flag, it's been a LOT of the same colors.

We are getting the pool all set up. The temperature will be in the 90s all weekend, and the girls cannot wait to get in and cool off.  Hubby is completely conspiring with the girls to prepare for tomorrow's Mother's Day celebration. It should be low-key, but I know he's planning on smoking a tri-tip for supper. Yum!

I'm a beach chick by birth and in spirit, so I am incredibly happy that the weather is finally playing along nicely so no one looks at me funny for wearing flip-flops. I'll wear them year-round, but it's nice to not garner funny looks while doing it.  HeeHee.  The toes even got done in honor of the warmer weather.

3 comments:

  1. Where in California do you live? I live in Twentynine Palms by the Marine base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my!! My hubby was stationed there - in First Tanks! I'm more north now but not too far. Send me an email - xstitchingmom (at) gmail

      Delete
  2. Nice colourful jar.
    We sure don't have your weather,we are still lighting the occasional fire.

    ReplyDelete

You comments are welcome, appreciated, and motivate me! Thank you!