Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Little House Needleworks Mystery SAL

I received the first part and waited for a friend to get ready to stitch. Once she was, I kitted up and got everything ready. Sadly, I made the mistake of thinking I could fill an ink bottle quickly and then sit down to stitch. Well, the ink went everywhere and my hands were covered. Ugh!

Being a clever person and not one to give up, I grabbed some gloves and started stitching anyway. The hubby laughed when he saw me persevering.

I spent an hour scrubbing my hands, but they were still pretty bad. I was finally glove-free on Day 2.

This is a great little stitch, and I'm loving it!!! Even better for me is knowing my fried in South Africa is working on the exact same thing!!

1 comment:

You comments are welcome, appreciated, and motivate me! Thank you!