Saturday, September 15, 2012

IHSW is here

If you haven't already joined, you will want to click the link on the right of my page and get yourself involved in this really fun weekend.  There's no pressure, there's no official membership list - you just get a "reason" to find time for your stitching!

This weekend is going to be very busy for me, and I'm going to have to use the "reason" myself!! Between the eldest girl's 13th birthday party and some theatre tickets for tomorrow, it's going to take some serious dedication to get to the stitching.  Luckily, I have finished one project, and this morning, I kitted up the next one:
It's mid-September, so I felt I needed to work on the month of October so it will be ready to go on the 1st.  

Now, to find the time to get stitching!!!

2 comments:

  1. October looks so cute. Good luck with your weekend of stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Just found your blog.
    Your next project looks great!
    I love your letter J ornament,and your Santa.
    Hope you find time to stitch.

    ReplyDelete

You comments are welcome, appreciated, and motivate me! Thank you!