Thursday, September 20, 2012

October - almost ready

I have to repeat myself and say that I love quick stitches. These little patterns for the months from Stoney Creek really do not take that much time. Of course, I wish I didn't have to work, and then I would have more time for stitching. However, if I didn't work, I wouldn't be able to afford all of the great stash that I have! Such an evil cycle but a necessary one.

As you can see, I have made some very good progress.  There's nothing left but the backstitching, adding the sunflower beads, and then I will put it in it's frame and be ready for October.

6 comments:

  1. So cute. Great progress. I love the scarecrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    It looks lovely, very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is truly so sweetttttttttttttt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute! I love scarecrows also.
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love to see your 'monthly' project. This one is adorable! Great progress :)

    ReplyDelete

You comments are welcome, appreciated, and motivate me! Thank you!