Wow!! Thank you Monica for such an honor!! I spend most of my time chronicling what it is I do so I don't forget what I worked on and how long it took me, and so that there is a record of my "accomplishments" for my children. It's been really great for me to receive comments from you, and I cannot put into words how awesome it is for me to have your support and encouragement.
So, Monica gave me this Liebster Award which I am going to proudly display on my sidebar. And, of course, there are some rules to follow with this:
Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, favorite or beloved. Liebster Awards are given by bloggers to other bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help newer bloggers gain wider recognition.
1. Choose 5 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
2. Show thanks to the blogger who awarded the Liebster to you by linking back to their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving awards to, with links to their sites, and comment on their blog to let them know that you have given them the award.
It was not easy for me to pick five blogs to give the award to. My first problem is that all of my "favorites" are linked to my home page, so I had to open that blog first and then go through the list. My first couple choices are very popular, so they didn't qualify, but I quickly found my list of 5:
1. Leslie at Stitching Under the Sea
2. Monique at Cross Stitch Ramblings
3. Shaunterria at Ca11i0pe's Reviews and Stitching News
4. Pull the Other Thread
5. Rosie at ishkabibble
To everyone who visits and especially those who comment - thank you always for visiting. I love seeing what everyone is working on! I learn new tips and tricks, and I'm always happy to find a new stash item. There are days when I'm not inspired to stitch, but I will peruse the Web and look at your blogs with all of your beautiful work, and then I find my muse again and pick up my own needle. It's a lot of time and work to maintain these sites, but I always love that we do it!