Sunday, December 2, 2012

Wine Charm - almost a set

I have finished three sets of two of the wine charms from the Cross-Stitch and Needlework magazine. I am making two sets as gifts for some co-workers and a set for myself. These are quick little stitches, but the gluing and beading takes some extra time that is very well spent. 

The second wine charm is the ornament. I chose it next because there was no backstitching - the next two will have small amounts of backstitching, so I wanted to wait to do those.

Once again, the felt was stiffened and the beads attached after assembling everything together.


These are coming together very nicely, and I should have them ready in time for seeing these co-workers on Wednesday.

2 comments:

You comments are welcome, appreciated, and motivate me! Thank you!