Friday, June 8, 2012

A Bit of a Funk

There is nothing worse than Life making you feel blah and putting you in a funk.  This week has been one of those weeks, and I really wanted to be done with my Flip-Flops by now.


After three days of the funk, I finally decided to take action! I got out the next project I want to do, and I kitted it up.  Got everything ready to go, and suddenly, I was motivated again and not so....well, dare I say it....Bitchy.  My poor family has had to put up with my ickiness, and I feel horrible about it, but there seems to be no controlling it either. Work drove me insane, and I took it out on the people I love most.  {gasp} What a bitch I was.


However, this cute little pattern is on deck as the next piece I will do, and it's a cute one:


It's the Stoney Creek 2011-2012 Pattern of the Month Series, and this one is from April 2012 "July."  I'm totally ready to go, so now all I have to do is finish my Flip-Flops.  Each letter is taking approximately 2 hours to complete, but I'm so very close to being done.


That's right! Just one more letter and this baby is done! I am certain that I can get it done tomorrow night, and then I will have earned the ability to take my smaller pattern with me to the Beach when we leave.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comments are welcome, appreciated, and motivate me! Thank you!