Wednesday, July 11, 2012

J Fairy Backstitched

I did not have much time to stitch today, but I did manage to get the Fairy, herself, backstitched. Tomorrow, I hope to get the wings and antennae backstitched, but I've never used Kreinik before - so I'm a little worried. I started with the legs:
The her upper torso and face
And then the dress
I have been so happy to stitch her!! Jordan was so happy to see her Fairy the other day that she wrote me a letter to tell me how much she loves me because of what I do for her. the letter was written in yellow crayon, so you will have to click the picture to read it.  Needless to say, I am motivated to finish (like I wasn't already, but still....)


Talk about everything being "worth it" in the end.

3 comments:

  1. She looks great! I really like the fabric you put her on. Some day I will get to mine... er...ours! LOL.... I love your letter from Jordan. Totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to let you know your stitching is appreciated - Jordan is so sweet :)

    J Fairy looks fantastic and with the Krenik she is going to be stunning. I've heard that thread conditioner helps make Krenik easier to work with...good luck!

    --shaunterria
    ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! If you have any questions about stitching with Kreinik, check out the Education section on www.kreinik.com - or just email us at info@kreinik.com.

    ReplyDelete

You comments are welcome, appreciated, and motivate me! Thank you!