I've been working slowly but steadily on Jordan Fairy. There has been some frogging that was necessary, but I've been careful to ensure everything lined up perfectly.There has been some frogging - which has always occurred when I thought everything was going smoothly. I was tempted to try the skin over 1, but I just didn't have it in me to do so. I am sticking with the pattern for these, and I'll try the over 1 for skin another time.
Since I kept my butt on the couch most of the day, I got a LOT done! The picture above is where I left off after last night, and here is where I left off tonight:
She has been a real pleasure for me to stitch! I am so glad that I started over on Lugana rather than sticking with the linen. The girls keep watching where I am on Jordan knowing that the each are going to get one.
I thought about continuing on the Fairy herself, but I wanted to make sure the J was lined up and that I have enough to measure out if the rest of the fairy is going together as she should.
So far, so good!