Sunday, July 1, 2012

Seasonal Stitching

Stitching the Night Away Stitching Bloggers Blog Hop
It is time for Blog Hop #5.  The prompt for this one is:


Do you find yourself stitching seasonally or do you just stitch what moves you at the moment? What’s your favorite holiday or season to stitch for?


I love to stitch for the seasons, and I really try to plan and get things done ahead of time.  Most often than not, however, I am distracted by something else that comes up and inspires me.  I am sad to say that the Christmas ornaments I wanted to make for each of my step-sons using their first name initials has not been completed, but I am planning to get to them this Autumn.


Christmas has always been my favorite holiday closely followed by summertime and the Beach.  However, I am finding myself suddenly drawn to Autumn and Halloween for some reason, but I will be limiting my stitching for that one because I typically do not like the patterns that I find.  I cannot stitch enough flip-flops or sunflowers, but I always try to limit myself so that my house is not inundated with pieces throughout and muddled.  


In my stash, I have great seasonal "t0-dos."  I'm hoping to get to them each in their own time, but with everything that I have, I will have to live far past 100 years old to complete it all. 


Something tells me, I'm not alone in this......



Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comments are welcome, appreciated, and motivate me! Thank you!